INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Web Technical Specialist - Back-end web developer
The website management unit is responsible for ensuring the operational management of the websites, while respecting the state of the art in terms of dissemination and accessibility as well as graphic and infographic production to enhance the spaces dedicated to them on a daily basis (News sections, Portal, Live section). The goal is to continue the modernization of all the websites in close cooperation with other services of the client.
- Be responsible for services concern the administration, the operational management, the corrective, adaptive and evolutionary maintenance of all the Internet sites of the client
- Be responsible for all the essential services to ensure the publication of multimedia multilingual contents, enrichment streaming audiovisual broadcasts, ensuring that it operates smoothly and continuing to implement the project on the renewal of the client's presence on the Internet.
- Develop technical analyzes based on a functional analysis file;
- Participate in functional working group meetings and project progress meetings;
- Contribute to the estimation of the efforts/costs, deadlines and resources required for the success of each project under agreed terms of reference;
- Program information systems and/or technical and architectural components based on a specification file;
- Manage the code check procedure;
- Implementation of unit tests, regression and integration;
- Perform corrective, adaptive and scalable maintenance of existing applications;
- Apply the quality control rules, in cooperation with the quality assurance team;
- Provide support during deployments and system configurations
- Perform technical prototypes and comparatively evaluate candidate technologies
- write or update the technical documentation;
- Provide assistance in the drafting of user manuals and training of users;
- Excellent knowledge of Spring 4, JPA, Hibernate, TOMCAT, JMS, HTTP Caching
- Experience developing REST APIs and HTML5 website
- Experience in applications using HTTP Caching techniques
- Oracle / SQL development experience
- Maven and GIT experience
- IntellJ experience, TeamCity is a plus
- Experience in a PDF generation framework (FOP, iText, other) would be a plus
- Experience in new presentation technologies is a plus (p.e. ThymeLeaf)
- You must have a good command of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com .
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.