Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Luxembourgish office of an international private bank? You will be their perfect new Risk Officer!
Within a human scale and experienced office, this bank is looking for a proactive and autonomous Risk Officer, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
In direct relation with the Chief Compliance Officer and the CEO of the bank, you will be in charge of the Risk Department: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Be the successful one on which they can rely on and take this great opportunity!
Risk Officer - Tasks:
- Advise the Credit Risk & Management Committee thanks to regulatory reporting and risk exposures reporting
- Coordinate and oversee risk accross the bank
- Identify & mitigate credit, operational, market, capital and liquidity risks
- Implement, oversee and assess independently the risk and control framework
- Monitor the Bank's risk appetite
- Liaise with third parties (regulator, internal and external auditors)
Risk Officer - Profile:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in risk management within a banking or financial institution including Wealth businesses
- You master Excel, VBA/SQL is a great asset
- You are able to work effectively and independently
- English is mandatory, any additional language, especially French will be considered as an asset
Risk Officer - Offer:
- Salary up to 70k
- Benefits of the banking agreement
- Flexible hours
- Be part of the strategic decision making of the company
- Grow your own strong professional network
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
€55,000.00 - €70,000.00 /year