We provide to European Institutions all kind of IT services, such as IT Service Management (ITSM) like Service Desk and Helpdesk or infrastructure services, but also Application Solutions (Analysis, Development, Maintenance & Project Management) and Test Management. No fewer than 16 nationalities share their expertise and learn from each other. Our goal? Keep on growing, in a serene and pragmatic way, preserving our philosophy of proximity and cooperation.
Role purpose :
You will be a part of the second/third level support for end user services infrastructure.
You must demonstrate technical competence, maintain and manage critical infrastructure/systems and ensure the highest level of availability, performance and security.
The team of engineers shall collectively possess the technical skills (e.g. FIM, MIM, SCCM, AD, ADFS, File and print server Management, Exchange Server Management, etc.) to be able to cover the entire scope of technologies described in Section 4.8 Microsoft Server Applications Engineering Services (onsite continuous).
You will also be called upon to assist application developers and all operational teams. The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
As Windows Engineer you will have the responsibilities listed below, as well as take charge of the services described in Section 4.7 End User Engineering Services (onsite continuous) and Section 4.8 Microsoft Server Applications Engineering Services (onsite continuous).
Job responsibilities :
- Focus on continuous improvement, automation and keeping systems running with optimal effectiveness and efficiency;
- Manage the resolution of IT incidents and fulfilment of service requests as applicable;
- Provide assistance for other processes such as release management, change management support etc.;
- Play a key role in troubleshooting incidents (including indicators or precursors) in a timely manner, and coordinate changes between internal infrastructure teams and development teams;
- Document processes and procedures and keep relevant infrastructure documentation up-to-date;
- Provide assistance in guiding users in formulating requirements, provide advice on alternative courses of action and conduct feasibility studies;
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology;
- Conduct evaluations, testing and integration of new operating systems, drivers and patches;
Technical and specific skills / Experience :
- Experience in installing configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows based envi-ronments;
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.);
- Problem solving skills;
- Flexible and stress resilient;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a co-operative way;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ticketing systems and CMDB;
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (as a minimum good level of Microsoft Windows PowerShell is required);
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure situation;
- Experience with the technologies in the scope;
- Experience developing and maintaining documentation;
- Spoken and written interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- One or more vendor domain certifications: e.g. MCSE.